Stone Center

Eric in Warrenton
Eric in Warrenton
7 reviews Warrenton, VA

Purchased Bluestone for Patio Repair

We have a stone patio on one side of our house that had several damaged stones and areas that we wanted to extend the patio. The Stone Center has a large variety of stone and we were able to match pretty closely the older existing stone and are really happy with how the patio project turned out. It was the first time I'd tried my hand at masonry, but the combination of what I learned on Internet searches and the advice I got from Stone Center everything worked out well. It's hard work but I would encourage people to give it a try--it's definately doable.