Jack Glass Electric Inc

Rose in Findley Oaks
Rose in Findley Oaks
1 review , GA

Electric wiring

If you need an electrician and don't want to get ripped off, these are the guys to call! I've been using them for more than 8 years and have been extremely happy with the level of service and fairness of price.

I've used other electricians in the past that bust out the "estimation" book and are ready to charge you $300 to wire in a new outlet that will take them 15 minutes because the nutty book they have says 2 hours and they rip you off at $150/hr. I'm not sure how Jack Glass' guys do it - they will come out for an estimate, but I've used them long enough that I just say - come out and do whatever. I get invoiced and it is always less than I would have guessed.