Steamex Eastern Of Toledo

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
3559 Marine Rd. Toledo OH 43609
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Toledo  >  Steamex Eastern Of Toledo

Reviews for Steamex Eastern Of Toledo

Pamela S from Toronto
Pamela S from Toronto

Carpet Stain Removal

Bill was the service man. He was very informative and friendly. The stains have been removed, the carpet looks bright and clean. I was very pleased and would use them again. Thanks.

Denorah W from Perrysburg
Denorah W from Perrysburg
1 review Perrysburg, OH

Home and Carpet Cleaning

This was my first time using Steamex and I would highly recommend them. Josh showed up right on time, went through my home to see what I needed cleaned and gave me an estimate. My carpets look wonderful and dried very quickly. I even received a follow up call the next week from Allison making sure I was happy with their service.

More about Steamex Eastern Of Toledo

With an experience of over 2 decades Steamex offers the best carpet and furniture cleaning services throughout Toledo and surrounding area. We strive to give our customers the deepest most thorough clean possible at a competitive price. Our work ethic, equipment and experience combined, give you the Steamex Custom Carpet ...