Pacific Homeworks Inc.

Home Additions
5312 Irwindale Ave Baldwin Park CA 91706
Home Additions
Pacific Homeworks Inc.

Review for Pacific Homeworks Inc.

Jennifer M from Grand Terrace
Jennifer M from Grand Terrace
1 review Grand Terrace, CA

bathroom remodel

I am happy that I came across PHW. They have done a lot of work on my home and it looks beautiful because of it. They have treated my entire house with Textcoat and I love that I won't have to ever paint my house again. They put a long overdue new roof on my house that I got to match with the paint color they put on. Then I had my master bathroom completely remodeled and it is gorgeous. My neighbors love it and I love showing it off. I just wish I had more changes to make to my home...when I do Pacific Homeworks is the only place I will let work on my home.