Kellogg J & Sons Heating & Air Conditioning

Angelique in Benton
Angelique in Benton
1 review Benton, LA

Fixed A/C

I had a mobile home a/c unit less than 5 years old that started blowing motors-had one of them catch fire. I had another small company out for the first 2 motors. After the 3rd motor blew up I called a larger local company who came out and told me that I needed a new inside unit to the tune of $2,500.

Enter providence. I had a friend recommend Kellogg and Sons. I called and set up an appointment. I was amazed that they were on time, so few repair companies are(which I understand as some jobs bloom into monsters) but believe a telephone call is good customer service).

They came in, looked at the unit and explained to a relieve me that I didn't need a whole unit. My unit had been put in in the wrong position, which was allowing water from the "kinked" drain line to occasionally back up and start pouring water into my electric motor, blowing them up.

I received a used motor, they spent a couple of hours out here cleaning my unit coils and some other things, repositioned my unit into it's proper place. And left me with a smile and the $2,300.00 difference in my pocket.

My parents have since had the same wonderful experience with them.

They are honest, tell you what you do and don't need, and are very knowledgeable.