Keep Heating & Cooling

Kimberly in Erie
Kimberly in Erie
6 reviews Erie, PA

Furnace Repair

I had previously had a problem with my furnace not blowing warm air and shutting off too soon. I had a different person/company look at it and supposedly they fixed the problem. But yet, I was still having the problem. The second time I called Keep. They should have been my first call and only call. Make sure you call them first. They accurately diagnosed and fixed the problem right the first time:) Fast, friendly, and most importantly knowledgeable and accurate. HIGHLY recommend them!!

Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Erie?