Guard Electric Inc

Reviews for Guard Electric Inc

tony rylier
tony rylier
10 reviews Esquimalt, BC

Installing chandeliers in kitchen and living room

I called Guard Electric to have them Instal chandeliers in both my kitchen and living room. They offered me expert advice on where to place them for the best overall lighting in the room. I am thrilled with how polite and professional Guard Electric was when they were in my home. I found them to be very reasonably priced, and I will absolutely call them again when needed.

Sup Mun Gai in VICTORIA
Sup Mun Gai in VICTORIA
8 reviews VICTORIA, BC

New lighting

I was finding my attic a little dim, so I called Guard Electric to help with installing a new light in the attic. Guard Electric staff had great knowledge about how and where to install the lights to give me the best results. They knew where the power supplies were and which walls to obtain electricity from. Good service and affordable!