Terminex Intl.

Pest & Animal Control
6245 Park Ave Morton Grove IL 60053

Review for Terminex Intl.

justlouise in cary
justlouise in cary
6 reviews Trout Valley, IL

pest control, spiders

My husband signed a 1-year contract with Terminex for service that was to be performed once every 3 months, or 4 times during the contract, at $90 per visit. They were supposed to spray inside and outside our house to help stop a spider invasion. However, I came home one day and found a Hangtag on our door that said they had been there and only sprayed outside. I called the company and they said they would send someone back out to do the inside. No problem. But then 3 months later, I came home again to the hangtag, and again they said they had sprayed the outside of my house. Funny thing was, there was snow on the ground and the only footprints in the snow were on the sidewalk leading up to my front door. So basically, they claimed they had performed a $90 service that they had clearly not done. At that point, I cancelled the remainder of our contract because I don't like dealing with dishonest people when we are paying so much for a service. It may not be the company's fault, but their contractor was getting away with not doing his job. I would not recommend them at all.