Moffat & Sons Refinishers

Catherine in Montgomery County
Catherine in Montgomery County
1 review Lower Gwynedd Twp, PA

bathtub refinishing

I was concerned when bathtub started chipping shortly after job was finished--one chip was caused by a dropped tool by later workman; others unclear why. I called and explained all. Clearly. Moffat didn't believe me but said he'd phone to set up service call and waive fee. Never did. I called a month later--he couldn't remember much--tool had become "hammer" and service fee would be $75. Again he implied that tool had caused all the chips or somehow we had abused tub. I really didn't like his treatment of me, especially after I disclosed the dropped tool to begin with. Moreover, through a mix-up his workman failed to collect $100 after refinishing tub. I mailed it to him promptly. I expected much more from a family-run business.