ServiceMaster Of Rancho Cucamonga

Mary in Orange County
Mary in Orange County
1 review Orange, CA

mold remediation

This company charged me $3000 for mold remediation, which took 6 weeks. I also paid a separate charge for the hygienist. They represented that they paid for subsequent tests, when the first test failed. They took my "payment in full". The hygienist sent them 3 bills, which they didn't pay. Finally, they sent the bill to me, and I paid it. They failed to follow up with me as promised over the telephone. I am out over $500 in fees they said they would cover. Even the hygienist agreed that this company should have paid the fee, but of course as the homeowner, I was ultimately responsible.