Hh Gregg Appliances

Yandros
Yandros
5 reviews Midway, KY

Replaced TV

When we were shopping to replace our old tv with a new high def flatscreen, I went there to see a particular model in person. Having compared models and prices online, HH Gregg had the lowest prices and best selection; we were fairly certain about what we wanted. Mike at HH Gregg was great - he wasn't just trying to sell us a tv, he wanted to be sure we got the right one. He was exceptionally knowledgeable about features, and informed us that they had just received a newer model that was the same price. After another day thinking it over and finding out that no one else in town even had it in stock at the time, we realized what a great deal it was. We bought it the next day and took it home with us - they were even nice enough to help get it in the car. Their prices are every bit as competitive as other stores, but their employees really stand out.

Pamela in Louisville
Pamela in Louisville
6 reviews , KY

I purchased a small chest type deep freezer.

I had been searching for a good deal on a chest type freezer for my apartment that was reasonably priced and finally located just what I needed at HH Gregg.
I looked on the internet, ordered what I wanted and had someone pick it up for me. It is the single best purchase that I have ever made. Just yesterday I purchased another one for my daughter and her husband as a housewarming gift for their new home. I was originally worried about buying a brand that I wasn't familiar with but I haven't had any trouble with it at all and would highly recommend it to anyone. If you need a freezer I can say that Haier is a trustworthy brand.