Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse

Building Supplies and Hardware
200 Weis Ln West Hazleton PA 18202
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Hazleton  >  Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse

Reviews for Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse

Slugmama in NEPA
Slugmama in NEPA
4 reviews Wilkes Barre, PA

New Laminate Countertops

We had new kitchen countertops installed in 2009. We bought them and had this company arrange for the installer. The price was competitive, the countertops came in on time(about 3 weeks) and the installer did a great job and quickly. He was a pleasure to have in the house and seems a conscientious worker. We are very happy with the price and the job!

Mrsknutt in Hazleton
Mrsknutt in Hazleton
4 reviews , PA

Dry wall

My husband and I have slowly been renovating our house. Thank the Lord Lowes is right around the corner! I have had to take numerous trips to them and they are always so helpful and courteous. Being a normal girl, I had NO idea what to look for when my husband sent me on my way for drywall. The service staff was very helpful and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. Thank you Lowes!