Lowe's

Cielie
Cielie
5 reviews Fort Lee, NJ

bucket of paint

I went to Lowe's once back in 2007 to look for some paint appliances and paint itself. I always have to change the look of my home, and if I don't I feel very uncomfortable... so, I went there to get the bucket of paint, while I was in Paterson after a visit to the clinic.. The store was alright, and the products are good, but not good enough compared to home Depot.. Anyway, that was a one time trip to Lowe's. Not a horrible experience though.... And the staff won't make you want to pull your hair out either.