Lowe's

Will in Grand FOrks
Will in Grand FOrks
3 reviews Grand Forks, ND

Deck Stain

After inquiring for help on several times on selecting the correct deck stain, I ultimately had to figure it out myself. I was severely disappointed in the staff. I was there over my lunch hour (and apparently they were out to lunch as well...I received "I'm on break right now" from 2 employees"). I have since gone across the street to Menard's for my hardware/paint shopping. The Grand Forks Lowe's location was recently opened (2 years) and I feel that they have some staffing problems that need to be addressed.