Lowe's

dandeebrandee
dandeebrandee
5 reviews Elkins, AR

Kitchen appliances

My husband and I had to purchase a new refrigerator for our home since our new home had all black appliances and I wanted a black fridge to match. We decided to go to Lowe's since we have always had great service with them but unfortunately this location isn't up to par when it comes to customer service. We had to track down a worker which took 20 minutes, the worker didn't know what we were talking about, he seemed very annoyed when I asked him to get me the total cost on a fridge I was looking to buy, and he wasn't willing to come down any on the price even though we had cash in hand. Not somewhere I care to spend my money now because of this experience!