Www.Doityourselfsecuritysystems.Com

jdjam in San Diego
jdjam in San Diego
1 review San Diego, CA

Alarms system components

Take a minute to think about this place before you place an order. They have pretty decent pricing, but the service is horrible. I was stood up on three appointments to get my system monitoring set up. Each time I waited an hour and no one called. When I call to find out what happened - no one is around. Looks like growing pains. Couldn't get a refund, so had to dispute charge - BEWARE.

Joe in New York
Joe in New York
1 review Bedford, VA

Purchase and support diy install of home security system

Spent almost $3,000 with these guys. Bought a great home security system that I installed myself because that's what I wanted to do. They promised service, support, and monitoring. I should have known at the start when it started to get harder and harder to get a hold of them and when they didn't return my calls or e-mails for 3 months that should have been a warning sign.

The last straw was when I found out that they had left one of my zones unmonitored for 3 months even though they claimed to have made the change and when I got letters form the Monitoring company that they hadn't paid their bills and that my services were going to be disconnected.

They're just as bad or even worse than the big names.