Menards

Maver1ckhunterx in Kokomo
Maver1ckhunterx in Kokomo
8 reviews Kokomo, IN

Kitchen Decor

I went to the Menards in Lafayette and was pleasantly surprised. There is a Menards in Kokomo, which is where I live, but it does not have the outstanding selection that this one does. It even has a food department! I found some old fashioned looking signs for my kitchen, for only $12, there were several styles to choose from, and I was very happy with what I purchased.

Ellen in Logansport
Ellen in Logansport

Ultra Deck Kit

We purchased a deck kit that was advertised in a sale flyer. The company delivered the kit to our home just before we were leaving on a trip. When we had the deck installed, it was discovered that they had delivered the wrong deck kit. Our installer discussed this error with the store and tried to get the needed items to finish the deck in exchange for the extra items included in the kit. The store manager got hostile, and threatened to throw him out of the store. Granted, our installer had been upset with the situation, but the store never did make this situation right. The decking material, which is not real wood, is of excellent quality and stands up to anything.

Bob from Noblesville
Bob from Noblesville

Kitchen Renovation

The salesperson in the Kitchen Remodeling department assisted us in ordering countertops for our Kitchen that we are in the process of remodeling. Without him, we would not have received what we expected.

DB in Indy
DB in Indy

Advice/assistance

Whenever arriving at Menards in Greenwood, the staff is always very willing to help with any question. I am valued as a customer and they do a great job in selecting items and helping to troubleshoot and find what product is necessary to resolve the issue.