Menards

Tammy in Holly Heights
Tammy in Holly Heights
4 reviews , IN

paint

we went to menards to buy paint. the staff was very helpful in helping us choose which paint to use. we were happy with the paint and plan to shop there again.

Dave in Gatewood
Dave in Gatewood
2 reviews , IN

Landscaping

I was able to find a landscaping product at Menards when I was unable to find it other places. The price was affordable. However, when trying to get help from the employees I was less than satisfied. They simply pointed me in a general direction without taking the time to ask more specifics of what I needed or even offer to help me find it. For the cheap prices I suppose this is the service that one can expect. However, it would be nice to get more personal attention when looking for things. If so, this place would be far more attractive to shop at on a regular basis.

making it in Indy
making it in Indy
1 review , IN

build and stretch frame

I had a canvass picture that needed to be stretched and framed. The cost of buying this service was over 100.00 dollars. Since I was only putting the canvass over a frame backing and not installing a decorative frame, I decided to do it myself. I purched some good grade wood at Menards and the connectors, screws. I made the frame myself for less than 25.00 and it stronger than what 100.00 would have gotten me.