Dryer kept shutting off and I called appliance repair man to look at and told me it was an electrical problem. We found Electrical Connections online and called them out. They literally saved us from an electrical fire from starting. The Technician found a loose connection in the panel and changed out a breaker. They also do a electrical safety inspection which I was td was standard on every visit. First time I heard of any company ever doing this. The technician walked me through my whole house and educated me on my entire electrical system. He found several other items that were also dangerous like my bad smoke detectors and no GFI plugs in the kitchen and bathroom. They are true professionals and really are on top of safety .