Lowe's Home Improvement

Home Fixer Upper
Home Fixer Upper
5 reviews Elk Grove, CA

Wood Decks

I used pinewood for all of the exterior decking. After I nailed it in, I lacquered it and the finish is quite breath taking. The jig saw really did help cut a smooth angle of the pinewood. I satisfied with everything but I'm thinking I must lacquer it yearly otherwise water might get in.

sambood
sambood
6 reviews Elk Grove, CA

1/2 inch steel axle (36 inches long)

The strength of the axle is superb. I made a canoe cart and it moved like air on water. Although my canoe is about 80lbs, it handled the rocks, sand and dirt very well. Good thing it didn't snap cause carrying that canoe with all that junk can get a bit tiring.