Wayne's World Floor Covering

Angie in Jellico
Angie in Jellico
5 reviews Jellico, TN

Wall Coverings

They have great prices on quality wall coverings, such as borders and wall paper. And, a very large selection. The employes there are very helpful. I took a pillow sham in and they helped me find a nice border to match. I didn't intend on buying carpet for our computer room but while I was there I was looking at what they had instock and ended up buying a really nice carpet in a blue shade that worked wonderfully in our computer room and it was priced very reasonably to be installed and all.