Lowe'sofwhitemarshmd.

Sara in Baltimore
Sara in Baltimore
8 reviews , MD

Home Improvement store

I made the trip to Lowe's because I got a coupon in the mail. I usually go to Home Depot because it is 5 minutes from where I live and Lowe's is not conveniently located for me. I probably won't make the trip again. Like Home Depot, Lowe's has a huge variety of home improvement items. Unfortunately, the people who work there, while being extremely nice and polite, don't appear to have a lot of knowledge about their products. Further, when I was leaving the store, I realized that the cart I was using had some sort of black goo all over it, which ruined my purse and the clothes I was wearing (it did NOT come off in the wash). When I pointed this out to the employees, I got a "aw shucks, sorry about that" from them. Not a great experience.