Little Hawk Exterminating

Grossedout Northern Kentucky
Grossedout Northern Kentucky
1 review Covington, KY

Bed Bug extermination

In treating my apartment for bed bugs, they went from a room they called "infested" to a room they called "not infested" without taking any precautions. They threw my stuff around as if it was garbage and, in fact, told me I should have just thrown it all away. They tore the mattress covers off of my bed (the ones they'd told me to put on) and even went so far as to RIP my mattress. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

bk in Frankfort, Kentucky
bk in Frankfort, Kentucky
1 review Hatton, KY

Mole problem and more

Years ago, I used this company to get rid of moles in my yard. I was charged by the trap (I don't remember exactly how much--the amount above is a rough estimate, since it's required), but they never caught a single mole.

Christmas 2008, a neighbor hired them to get rid of a fox that was getting under her house. They captured a black cat, and my black cat went missing the same day. I talked to them about it and they said they let the cat loose right there at her house. If that were true, why did my family pet never come home? My daughter cries at night now because the cat she always slept with is missing. I suspect they used a lethal trap, probably poison, since the owner of the home never reported a cat crying for hours and hours, as a cat surely would have done.

I would avoid at all costs.

wayne in frankfort
wayne in frankfort
6 reviews , KY

ants

I used this company to take care of an on going ant problem that I have. Every summer, I seems to have ants in my back yard and garage that I can't get rid of. I had the company come out and they use spray and some granules around the house and garage but I still have a few ants around. I will be using someone else next time.