Protection Plus

Review for Protection Plus

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Excellent Services and very professional

When I was out of the Country, I have received an alarm on my cell phone indicated my Home Alarm System had a problem, since I could not return home to inspect the problem, I had to email my account rep, Mr. Mike Wedmann and asked him to follow up the problem on my behalf, his response was immediate and prompt and handle my problem very professionally, and his reaction on my alarm problem ease my worry and concern while I was away. I would strongly recommend this company and Mr. Mike Wedmann whoever wants to install an alarm at your home.