Theas Antiques & Furniture Rep

Antique Retailers
21008 Bear Valley Rd Apple Valley CA 92308
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in Apple Valley  >  Theas Antiques & Furniture Rep

Reviews for Theas Antiques & Furniture Rep

Jim in Hawthorne
Jim in Hawthorne
7 reviews Torrance, CA

early colonial era chair

I just finished reconstructing my deck with the help of a friend who used build decks. The work was so good that the old furniture was ruining the effect. I didn't want to get some cheap furniture from a big retailer. I just happened to stop by Theas Antiques and looked around and found so much beautiful stuff that I seriously considered replacing our house with antiques. I called my wife and asked if I should buy the dinette set that they had for what I considered a reasonable price. She almost tore my ear off over the phone. Anyway I ended up spending all my patio budget on a colonial era chair for my study. My patio still has the old furniture that I still plan to replace but I am very pleased with my chair.

Kelly in Claremont
Kelly in Claremont
5 reviews Claremont, CA

purchased a china cabinet

we had been shopping around looking for a china cabinet to fit our decor for ages. they had a great selection and great staff and when we found what we wanted, they were able to tell us how to take care of it and were upfront about damage to the wood in the back. great service!