Southland Carpet

Nadine77 in Big bear city
Nadine77 in Big bear city
1 review Big Bear City, CA

WILL NOT FINISH THE JOB!

Company does not finish the job. They keep making excuses not to finish with family issues. Took them over 6 months to do a 2 day job. The backdoor was unlocked when I was not there for a week, laid down the flooring the wrong way, and also the wrong carpet. I was so understanding about the error and was ok with it and let it stay since Tom said it would take awhile to reorder it. I'm surprised they are in business. I am in construction as well and have never and could never treat a customer like that. My floor still isn't done. The dishonesty though is what bothered us most. Tom kept saying for months that he was going to come and finish it every week I called him about it. Every time we came to visit we only felt disapointed as each time it was not completed like he said it was going to be. I just wish he could have been honest so we wouldn't have wasted our time and I could of just hired someone else. I just finally gave up. They are not going to complete the job.