Hobo

PattiBL
PattiBL
3 reviews , IL

ceramic flooring

We bought an apartment building and to get a cheaper interest rate we need to move in a year. The building had linoleum flooring with divets. I hated it because it never looked clean. Deciding to search out something that I would like and would be feasable to keep for the next tenants, I decided on ceramic tiling. Not wanting to spend a lot of money, I decided to try Hobo's in Crest Hill. They had an amazing large selection with very reasonable pricing. I loved that the selection was a little unusual too. We were able to find plenty of the tile we picked out and even got a couple of extra boxes in case they later get damaged, we aren't in searching for the tile again. I was amazed at how little it costs to add the beautiful textured flooring.