Yeros Home Service

Shannon Wright in Baltimore
Shannon Wright in Baltimore
1 review Pikesville, MD

Cable installation

On March 7, 2011, a technician for Directtv by the name of Anthnoy(did not give last name), came out to service my house. After several hours of back and forth to his service van, he stated the job was complete. After he left I went to get my Ipad off the charger, when I noticed it was missing as well as the signed service agreement that was sitting on my bedstand under my Ipad.Considering he was the only person other then myself in the house, I instantly called direct tv who then forwarded me to Lumumba Brown (LB). LB was very rude and stated that there was nothing that he could do. The fact that he did not even look into this situation makes me very angry.