Net Alert Monitoring

KJ Algood, tn
KJ Algood, tn
5 reviews Cookeville, TN

Home monitoring

made the huge mistake of using this company for monitoring. someone broke into our place and took almost everything. net alert claims that there was no suspicious activity. do not use this company. they are not worth the hassle

I find it interesting KJ wrote 5 reviews on the same day and 3 of them are derogatory. If this person will contact me personally, I will look into the matter. Net-Alert monitors Nationally for alarm installers and if this is a legitimate complaint, should have been taken up with the alarm installer. We are in the business of protecting lives and property and it upsets me to see remarks against us that are probably unfounded.

More about Net Alert Monitoring

nationwide alarm monitoring for alarm installers
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Cookeville?