ARLEY Immaculate Cleaning Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
2 Huntsmoor Rd. Toronto ON M9W 3R5
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Rexdale  >  ARLEY Immaculate Cleaning Service

Reviews for ARLEY Immaculate Cleaning Service

416-876-4459
2 Huntsmoor Rd.
Toronto
M9W 3R5

ArleyImmaculate.com is a great company to deal with. They cleaned our office 150,000sq.ft. office complex for the past 2 years. Their contract expired and a new inferior company has taken over. I know that they will not perform as well as ArleyImmaculate.com. Arley did everything including wiping walls, baseboards, every corner of all floors was clean of dirt, and in fact every square inch of the offices were constantly cleaned immaculately. The offices were as clean as the cleanest home all the time. Their staff was very meticulous in their cleaning. All of the tenants in the complex will miss Arley and her staff. I highly recommend Arley to anyone for their home or office. You won't be disappointed.

Catherine in Mississauga
Catherine in Mississauga

Wall cleaning

I hired this company to clean before we moved into our new home. It was in poor condition when we bought it and needed a good cleaning. While very friendly, this company did not do a through job at all. Carolina claimed to have cleaned all the walls in our house in preparation for painting. I doubt very much she did as much as she said. There were streaks of water down the walls and when I checked to see if they had been cleaned, I was able to take off a lot of dirt myself. She claimed to have vacuumed and moped our basement floor. When I returned home, I was able to sweep a lot of dirt and debris from the floor. There was no way she had even been down there. I was very, very disappointed with this company and would advise people to steer clear. She is not thorough at all.