Horizon Pest Control

heartsong68
heartsong68
5 reviews Somerset, KY

Rat Removal

First off I have to tell you...I hate rodents.Last month after I went to lay down for a nap I heard something in one of my walls. I knew what it was from the scratching sound it was making. I didn't hesitate but grabbed my cordless phone and the phone book and started calling around. It seemed everyone I called couldn't come out and remove my problem. They all wanted to put me on a list and make an appointment. Everyone but Horizon Pest Control that is. When I called them they told me they would be out in about an hour to take care of my rodent problem. They did come out and they did take care of it. The gentleman was really nice and friendly even though I was half hysterically by the time he got out to my house. I haven't heard any more scratching since he was here. Horizon Pest Control deserves a big hi fiver for their service and friendliness. They are a 10 on my list and I plan on recommending them to everyone I meet.