3sixty General Contracting Ltd.

General Contractors
Woodbridge ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Woodbridge  >  3sixty General Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for 3sixty General Contracting Ltd.

Matt from Vaughan-7128
Matt from Vaughan-7128

Full home renovation, Landscaping

The BEST contracting company that I have ever used! Lorenzo and his crew are amazing, our budget was followed, all the deadlines were met, and his promises are always kept. I would defenitly recomend 3sixty to anyone looking for a general contractor. They re-built my home for my family and I for years to come. Thanks Lorenzo........

Toronto-7127
Toronto-7127

Complete renovation

We needed to renovate the whole house and needed a contractor to handle all aspects of the job. We recieved his name through a collegue. Excellent quality. On time and most important Lorenzo was honest and upfront about everything