Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

Best of 2013 winner 3 timesBest of 2013winner 3 times

Reviews for Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

Luke in Toronto
Luke in Toronto

Micro-sienna pressure treated fence install

We recently had a micro-sienna fence installed. Alex was very thorough and did an excellent job answering all my questions. He showed up on time. A hard worker, he was very professional and did a great job. Toronto Fence exceeded my expectations.
I would highly recommend using them to anyone!

Bob Reid in Toronto
Bob Reid in Toronto

Fence rebuild

Good Experience

This was the first time we used Toronto Fence. The job was pretty big and required them to set thirty posts in order to build our fence. Alex and his crew performed the service. He was polite, cleaned everything, and did a great job. I would recommend their service

Carol H. from Toronto
Carol H. from Toronto

New wooden fence

Unfortunately my opinion has changed, so I decided I needed to remove my positive review. I don't want to say anything negative, so I will not say anything. I have no comment.

Review has 1 previous version

wow. I have no comment.

Jim Todd from Toronto
Jim Todd from Toronto

New fence

Alex and his Dad were great to work with. The 32' fence they installed in the fall of 2014 (it is now summer 2015) is perfectly aligned, absolutely sturdy and looks good. Alex kept his commitments about showing up for an estimate and about the date of installation. Their work is very high quality and reasonably priced. This fall, we'll be asking Alex to install the double gate that he designed for us last fall. My wife and I certainly have no qualms about recommending Alex and his Dad.

Martin  from Toronto
Martin from Toronto

Fence and gate

Alex and his father were very professional, punctual and courteous. The project was well executed and done very well. I would recommend anyone looking for a job well done and on time choose Toronto Fence because they will meet your needs.

Donna kinlin from Toronto
Donna kinlin from Toronto

Building fence

Alex and his father did an excellent job in estimating, scheduling and constructing our fence. He also did some deck and stair repair. The work was well done and the fence looks beautiful! Thanks!

Diana
Diana

fence and two entrance gates

It is so hard to find someone that you like and feel comfortable with but we took to Alex and his father Maurizio right away. It is nice to find someone that truly likes what they do and do it well. They were a pleasure to have around. The price was very reasonable and final products was exactly what we had asked for. We would recommend them to anyone.

AirHeatingPlus LTD
AirHeatingPlus LTD

Front gate and small portion on fence on the back

I contacted Alex from previously owner and i call him for finish may fence on the front and on the back. From first connection Alex and his Father Mario make my fence nice and cosy.Thank you gays for nice job,Renato from Airheatingplus ltd.

More about Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

www. torontofence. net / / torontofence@gmail. com / / 416. 738. 7254
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Toronto?