Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

1 review North York, ON

Fence with lattice top

Dear Alex,
We just wanted to extend our thanks to Toronto Fence
& Mr. Mole for a job well done on our new fence!
For years we had been putting off replacing the old wooden fence, but when our dogs "Roxy & Brandy" got out we knew we could no longer put it off. After we explained our situation. You said you could start right away and in just two days we had a brand new wooden
fence...WOW! Thank you so much.
Stefano Adamo
North york,
On.

The Adamo family.

bruttoss
bruttoss

Fence corner lot

All around fantastic!!!!

From the initial call to the finished product, working with Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole was a fantastic experience! Our Sales Rep Alex Salvino was by far the most professional and consultative of all 5 companies we called for estimates. He was the only person who continued to follow up with me and seemed like he was the only one who wanted our business. The crew that installed the fence were very polite and respectful. The fence was finished in the time that was allotted and the finished product is the best looking in the neighborhood. We are extremely pleased with the level of professionalism and the quality of the finished product. Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole is a must call if you are considering a fence. All 5 companies we called didn't compare with Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole.
Thanks
A Brutto
Toronto, On

Diana from East York
Diana from East York

Fence & double gate

Alex and his dad were terrific! They made helpful suggestions & confirmed every step with me before they executed it. The fence and double gate look great. Somewhat more than we wanted to pay, but well worth it.

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Backyard fence

We needed a backyard fence but weren't exactly sure what we wanted. Alex worked with us to figure it out, patiently put up with us through several changes of mind, and when we finally reached a decision, did a great job on schedule and on time. His quote was lower than other contractors we had contacted, but his work was high quality. He went more than the extra mile and the fence is lovely and exactly what we wanted.
We recommend him highly.

megansmith
megansmith

Fence

I am writing to you to express my satisfaction over the fence you have built for me. The fence is very beautiful, and of very good quality. I like it very much. You have done a very good job with very competitive price. I have already recommended you to several of my friends and colleagues.

The Pinelli's from Toronto
The Pinelli's from Toronto

Fence & Gate Project

"Dear Tronto Fence & Mr. Mole, I'd like to express my appreciation to you and various members of your organization of the excellent service given to me and the quality of workmanship provided during the installation of my board on board fence. Please extend my personal thanks to Terri salvino, Stefano, Pasquale, "The Dingo"and Alex Salvino. These individuals are true professionals and made it a pleasurable experience doing business with your company. You can be assured that I will recommend Toronto Fence & Mr. mole to anyone requesting a quality company that does quality work. Thank you for a job well done."
T.Pinelli's

Mike from Brampton-7599
Mike from Brampton-7599

New wood fence

My neighbour and I wanted to replace the fence between us. We wanted to put up a board on board 6' fence. He found a contractor which I thought was a bit high. Looking around the internet I found this site and thought I would give it a try.

I found this contractor on this site. Called them up, they came out next day gave me a competitive quote. First impressions were good, nice, polite and answered my questions about a month later I was ready to have the work done they came out did a great job I was happy with there work, my neighbour was pleased with there work also. I felt more comfortable with my choice after seeing other peoples reviews on this site.

Mike

Alessandra from GTA
Alessandra from GTA

Removing the old fence & building a new one..

"Dear Alex, I'd like to express my appreciation to you and various members of your organization of the excellent service given to me and the quality of workmanship provided during the installation of my board on board fence. Please extend my personal thanks to Terri salvino, Stefano, Pasquale, "The Dingo"and Alex Salvino. These individuals are true professionals and made it a pleasurable experience doing business with your company. You can be assured that I will recommend Toronto Fence & Mr. mole to anyone requesting a quality company that does quality work. Thank you for a job well done."
The Pinelli's

More about Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

www. torontofence. net / / torontofence@gmail. com / / 416. 738. 7254
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Toronto?