MB Electronic Repair Service

Reviews for MB Electronic Repair Service

WoodbridgeResident in Toronto
WoodbridgeResident in Toronto

Microwave - Still not Fixed

Very bad service. My microwave is still under warranty. I purchased it last November (2016).

MB Technicians do not know the products they're required to fix. They recommended an extreme solution that was not required for my microwave. They left in a hurry - just wanted a signature so they get paid and show that they are "doing their job" for Samsung. Extremely dishonest. Very poor service. Have gone back to Samsung to submit a formal complaint about this company.

Adrian from Markham
Adrian from Markham

Repaired Dishwasher

They repaired our dishwasher and did excellent work. They were quick, clean, And friendly. I would use them again. The repairman was very honest with us and went over several options to see what worked best for us.

Leung from Markham
Leung from Markham

Washing Machine Repair

My washing machine broke down and MB Repair company was recommended to me to do repairs. They arrived on time and were quick to re-program the machine so that it was working well again. They told me if there's anything wrong with the washing machine within 90 days they will come back at no charge. I am happy with their service.