Eco-Way Energy & Building Service Consulting

Waterproofing
200 Silver Star Blvd, Unit 312 Toronto ON M1V
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Agincourt  >  Eco-Way Energy & Building Service Consulting

Reviews for Eco-Way Energy & Building Service Consulting

Jean from North York
Jean from North York
9.8/10

Solar Products

Solar Domestic Hot Water systems from Eco-way really work well. In Summer time they can provide 85% hot water and in winter time 40%. The systems are automatic and freezing-proof. What is more, the systems are maintenance-free. Once they are installed, they work quietly there for over 20 years. I appreciate such products and I'll promote it to any one I know.

Paula Smith
Paula Smith

9.5/10

ceramic tiles treatment, anti-slipt

I love the texture of tiles, neat and easy to treat, but they are dangerous and slippery when wet! My friend introduces me the company Eco-way and said they can do something about it without harming my tile surfaces, so I tried and it works! It’s not expensive and long lasting for a year from now. Eco-way thank you for offering the safety treatment, so now I can use more ceramic tiles in or outside my house.

More about Eco-Way Energy & Building Service Consulting

Our company is concerned about the building-up of Gren House gas, changing weather conditions, contamination of our air and of our water and soil. The products we chose are environmentaly friendly and non-toxic. Our goal of consulting services is to help protect the environment by cuting down on energy consumption. ...