Plumbing
Aviv Plumbing

Reviews for Aviv Plumbing

Christine from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

Supply and replace kitchen faucet

Aviv Plumbing
416-678-8737
Toronto
M5R 2E2

Came next day. Work was completed in an hour. Faucet is compatible with the washer I sometimes hook up to the faucet. (The plumber took the time to be sure I could change aerators OK.) Price is the same as it was for the same job in 2010. Excellent, just excellent. I have no hesitation n recommending Aviv Plumbing!

Thank you so much for the opportunity of working for you again. Your business is appreciated.

E Pearlman  in Old Toronto
E Pearlman in Old Toronto

Outstanding service

Aviv plumbing truly provides outstanding service. I have used them several times and on each occasion they were able to diagnose and fix the problem quickly. Their fees are also very fair. The last time I called, Michael was so kind. He gave me all the advice I needed to fix the issue myself and said they were there to come in if I needed them. he even looked up the product I needed to order online for me. Personable and professional. I enthusiastically recommend them.

Thanks for taking the time to post this positive review. I am so glad you were happy with our service.

Joan from Thornhill
Joan from Thornhill
8 reviews Thornhill, ON

Faulty flush on toilet, general maintenance of faucets and toilets, dishwasher installation.

Excellent, reliable and very accommodating service! Mike runs a tight ship but is personable and tries his best to satisfy his customers. We have had him and many of his staff at our homes and it is always with a smile and clear explanation of the work to be done. Bravo to Andre and Michelel who came by recently, a great young team!

Thank you for the great review and positive feedback. I look forward to working with you again soon.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Leaky Kitchen Faucet

The faucet to our kitchen sink was leaking. Mike was highly knowledgable about the product, quickly diagnosed the issue, and facilitated its proper repair. He is honest, efficient, professional, and pleasant to work with. We will continue to use Aviv Plumbing in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. I'm so glad you found us on Homestars.

VCol in Etobicoke
VCol in Etobicoke

Faucet replacement

We replaced the faucet in the kitchen. The technician was punctual, professional, reasonable priced. Gave us a few recommendations for a few next upgrades. Definitely would recommend to others based on our experience.

Thank you for the review. I. Happy that your experience with Aviv Plumbing was a positive one.

Edith in Toronto
Edith in Toronto

Kitchen Sink Pipe Replacement

Andre did the work at my house. I was very impressed, not just with his work, but his pleasant demeanor. He showed up on time, introduced himself and got right to work. When he left everything was neat and tidy.

Aviv just got themselves a new customer and I'll be telling my friends.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Andriy has a passion for his trade that really shines through. I'm glad you had a positive experience.

Leslie Stanford in Toronto
Leslie Stanford in Toronto

Malfunctioning Toilet

I called Michael about our toilet that would "ghost" flush a few times after we had flushed it. Michael from Aviv Plumbing was a pleasure to deal with. He was very efficient in diagnosing the problem and identifying what parts would be needed before he even sent a technician to us, remarkably within 2 hours of my call! Our problem was satisfactorily resolved quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend their services.

Thanks for the great review. I always try to deliver great service. I'm so glad that you were satisfied and look forward to working with you again.

Michael Zender in Old Toronto
Michael Zender in Old Toronto

Repair of two toilets

Anthony of Aviv Plumbing just finished fixing both two toilets in my apartment that were not functioning. A great relief with the long weekend starting. Very prompt returning my call this morning, and very punctual in arriving at the agreed upon appointment time this afternoon. This is the second time I've used Aviv, and Anthony also did a great job the previous time replacing my kitchen faucet. I think the prices for both repair jobs, including parts and labour, were very reasonable and very fair, and I highly recommend Aviv Plumbing.

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Your positive review is appreciated. Consistently great service at fair prices is what we strive to deliver every day. I am so happy we were able to do this for you.

Toilet Replacements

From my initial contact to Michael to the actual installer, the service and communication was excellent. I had called around a few companies for quotes on the installation of my 3 toilets, what stood out to me when contacting Aviv was that they were also going to use their own higher quality brass fitting and fasteners, rather than the typical plastic ones the manufacturers typically include in the box. They also backed up the quality of their installation with a 12 month guarantee. When you factor both of these points, you recognize that Aviv is focused on providing quality workmanship. The installer himself also the left the work area very clean and carried out a very professional looking installation. Will definitely be back to use your services Michael.
Thanks,
Alex

Thank you Alex for the great review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. We are aware that the consumer has a tremendous amount of choice and although we my not always be the least expensive company, I do believe that we deliver the best service and quality of installation of all products and services. I look forward to working with you again.

Randi Elkind in BROSSARD
Randi Elkind in BROSSARD

Fair and efficient. Great service. Caring owner.

My older home was fully renovated 12 years ago. 12 years later there was a punch list of plumbing repairs that needed to be done.
Michael Aviv and his staff were excellent. Michael came in and within the first hour about 70% of the work was complete. Michael left me a list of items that needed to done to complete the job and that needed to be purchased (including a new toilet).
I really appreciated how Michael worked with me in the most cost efficient manner, and recommended trades for items that were outside plumbing domain. Where it made sense, Michael also obtained parts for me at a cost effective price saving me time and money.
Without hesitation I would call AVIV plumbing and recommend his services.

Thanks for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate you taking the time to review my services.

More about Aviv Plumbing

Plumber and Plumbing Company specialising in all brands of fixtures. We are a recommended service company for many high end fixture and faucet manufacturers. We are knowledgeable in Toto, Aquabrass, Rubinet, riobel and many other leading names in the industry. We stock a wide selection of spares and can source most components. We offer great service and good value without the frills. We are not connected to any large franchises and do not have any glitzy advertising.