Plumbing
Aviv Plumbing

Reviews for Aviv Plumbing

Christine from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

Supply and replace kitchen faucet

Came next day. Work was completed in an hour. Faucet is compatible with the washer I sometimes hook up to the faucet. (The plumber took the time to be sure I could change aerators OK.) Price is the same as it was for the same job in 2010. Excellent, just excellent. I have no hesitation n recommending Aviv Plumbing!

Thank you so much for the opportunity of working for you again. Your business is appreciated.

Susanne in the GTA
Susanne in the GTA

Water valve replacement - repeat customer

Today is my third time using Aviv Plumbing. They are really the best men ever! Always knowledgeable, same day service, explain every step to me (as I am a total novice), and thorough. My neighbour mentioned to me lastnight that my interior water valve was not shut off for the winter as icicles forming on my tap's exterior. And I had done all the steps in October already for winter prep. This morning I called Aviv Plumbing and told them my situation, the plumber was here by 10.30am. He replaced my interior water valve as not functioning properly due to age and use, and then replaced the exterior front valve when ice melted. I have used them in the past for toilet replacement, sink and toilet unclogging, and now water valve replacement. Wouldn't call anyone else. Thanks a million!

Thank you Susanne.
Thanks for being such a loyal client. Your support is always appreciated.

Sue in Toronto
Sue in Toronto

Leaky pipe

I had a leaky pipe in the ceiling of my den. The source was a bit of a mystery. It was awkward and hard to get at. I was told I would have to rip down built-in cabinets to gain access.
Aviv plumbing firstly diagnosed the problem and then fixed it the same day.
Their work was professional and efficient. They cleaned up nicely afterwards and the price was very reasonable.
I will always call Aviv for my plumbing needs in the future and will encourage my friends to do the same! Thanks Michael & Anthony

Dear Sue. We understand that having a plumbing problem is the last thing you want to deal with. Resolving the problem with minimal disruption and at a reasonable price is our goal. We are so glad we could achieve both of these goals. Thanks for your review.

Mark G in Old Toronto
Mark G in Old Toronto

Shower Temperature gauge

Had a plumber coming to do the job and they couldnt do it at a reasonable price once they saw the job. Called Aviv Plumbing and
job was completed that day, on time and cleaned up all the mess.
Have no problem recommending Aviv Plumbing for your plumbing
problems.

Thank you Mark. I'm glad that we were able to clean up the mess and leave you with a working shower at a fair price.

Lianne
Lianne

Washing machine water valves

After replacing our washing machine when it wouldn’t fill with water, we were met with the same problem again with the brand new machine (we even got the new machine replaced as everyone we called thought it was an issue with the new machine). I called Aviv Plumbing and they were so helpful and gave us a few things to try which fixed our problem. They were so friendly and clearly very honest as they could have easily charged us to come and diagnose a problem that we could fix ourselves. Thank you so much for your help - I can finally wash our clothes again!!

You are very welcome. Please remember us in the future. We will gladly offer the same service.

E Pearlman  in Old Toronto
E Pearlman in Old Toronto

Outstanding service

Aviv plumbing truly provides outstanding service. I have used them several times and on each occasion they were able to diagnose and fix the problem quickly. Their fees are also very fair. The last time I called, Michael was so kind. He gave me all the advice I needed to fix the issue myself and said they were there to come in if I needed them. he even looked up the product I needed to order online for me. Personable and professional. I enthusiastically recommend them.

Thanks for taking the time to post this positive review. I am so glad you were happy with our service.

Joan from Thornhill
Joan from Thornhill
8 reviews Thornhill, ON

Faulty flush on toilet, general maintenance of faucets and toilets, dishwasher installation.

Excellent, reliable and very accommodating service! Mike runs a tight ship but is personable and tries his best to satisfy his customers. We have had him and many of his staff at our homes and it is always with a smile and clear explanation of the work to be done. Bravo to Andre and Michelel who came by recently, a great young team!

Thank you for the great review and positive feedback. I look forward to working with you again soon.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Leaky Kitchen Faucet

The faucet to our kitchen sink was leaking. Mike was highly knowledgable about the product, quickly diagnosed the issue, and facilitated its proper repair. He is honest, efficient, professional, and pleasant to work with. We will continue to use Aviv Plumbing in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. I'm so glad you found us on Homestars.

VCol in Etobicoke
VCol in Etobicoke

Faucet replacement

We replaced the faucet in the kitchen. The technician was punctual, professional, reasonable priced. Gave us a few recommendations for a few next upgrades. Definitely would recommend to others based on our experience.

Thank you for the review. I. Happy that your experience with Aviv Plumbing was a positive one.

Edith in Toronto
Edith in Toronto

Kitchen Sink Pipe Replacement

Andre did the work at my house. I was very impressed, not just with his work, but his pleasant demeanor. He showed up on time, introduced himself and got right to work. When he left everything was neat and tidy.

Aviv just got themselves a new customer and I'll be telling my friends.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Andriy has a passion for his trade that really shines through. I'm glad you had a positive experience.

More about Aviv Plumbing

Plumber and Plumbing Company specialising in all brands of fixtures. We are a recommended service company for many high end fixture and faucet manufacturers. We are knowledgeable in Toto, Aquabrass, Rubinet, riobel and many other leading names in the industry. We stock a wide selection of spares and can source most components. We offer great service and good value without the frills. We are not connected to any large franchises and do not have any glitzy advertising.