Aviv Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Aviv Plumbing

MichaelZ. in Toronto
MichaelZ. in Toronto

Fast, pleasant, accurate and reasonable!

We had three annoying problems in our bathroom all at once. Michael at Aviv suggested we send a photo to help them prepare and save us a visit fee. Andriy arrived the same day with everything he needed. He rapidly went about solving our problems efficiently while providing us choices and detailed explanations of what he was doing and why.
What could have been a stressful, upsetting situation turned into a rather pleasant and satisfying outcome. Thanks, Andriy!

Thanks for the review. I'm glad that andriy resolved all the issues and that you were satisfied.

I Fraser
I Fraser

Low water pressure

Poor water pressure in shower, European shower hardware, part supplier recommended, came on time, knew what they were doing, did a fantastic job, the water pressure has never been better and temperature perfectly adjusted.

Also replaced an older Moen shower faucet, did a great job.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. I'm Glad that we met your expectations and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Mashie in Toronto
Mashie in Toronto

Shower mystery

Had trouble with a brand new shower. Even our contractor could resolve. Aviv plumbing saved us from what could have been very costly exploration. Calm, friendly and VERY knowledgeable technician came right away and helped resolved the issue. I am so grateful!! I will ALWAYS call Michael and his amazing crew when ever I have a plumbing need.

What could have been a very complex problem was quickly resolved by Andriy.
Thanks for the great review.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Toilet and faucet replacements

Aviv's team did an excellent job replacing 2 of our toilets and several faucets that were old and/or faulty. Andriy and Alice (the apprentice) arrived right on time with the new toilets and all the work was executed flawlessly. I highly recommend Aviv plumbing, we have used them for years and never had any issue.

Thanks for the positive review and excellent feedback.
We look forward to being of service again in the future.

Recent plumbing (toilets)

I contacted Michael and he was in touch within minutes. My toilets weren't working properly and my DIY efforts needed a PRO. Andriy came to fix and talked me thru the right parts that were needed and let me decide without pressure. Now both toilets are fixed and flushing so much better. I have used Aviv a couple times and will continue to do so. Great service.

Thanks for the review.
We strive to provide excellent service with excellent results.

Brendan C.
Brendan C.

Excellent Service

Called Aviv Plumbing to fix an issue we were having. They showed up, same day, on time, and provided excellent service. The plumber who fixed our issues (Andre) was polite, professional and made sure we were aware of everything he was doing. I would have no problem recommending their company for anyone looking for a reliable plumber.

Thanks for the positive review and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Our "Go-To" Plumber

We have been using Michael and the AVIV Plumbing team for years. Michael has always been exceptionally responsive. He clearly has excellent technical knowledge and years of experience and I always feel that he does just the work that is necessary and smart; in our best interests. This week I couldn't turn my shower off and it just kept running. I called Michael worrying about wasting water. He made time for me right away and came to our place between other jobs and actually was able to fix another issue that I brought to his attention on the spot. Professional, friendly and trustworthy. I highly recommend their services.

I value each and every client especially those that have been loyal to me for many years like yourself.
Thanks for your continued support.

Ginnie V in Toronto
Ginnie V in Toronto

Gas hot water heater mixing valve replacement

the water heater was not providing hot water, only warm. Rental unit, but turns out the heater was fine, it was the mixer. The Aviv team was called, arrived on date and time as promised. Back in business straight away, even changed the solder to a threaded connection, for next time.

We always strive to improve on existing installations where possible.
Thanks for the review and we look forward to be of service again.

Robyn in Ottawa
Robyn in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Lifesavers!

Any time I have had a plumbing issue from an emergency (shower leaking through kitchen) to a clogged toilet, Michael and his team have been incredibly efficient, professional and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone. Truly an excellent, loyal and friendly plumber. look no further than Aviv Plumbing!!

Thank you for your very beautiful review. It is much appreciated as are all your friends and family that you have referred to Aviv Plumbing.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Emergency Service

Had a basement flood Saturday evening - approx 2 inches of water covering entire basement.
Discovered Sunday morning.
Called Aviv at 9am Sunday morning.
One of the Aviv plumbers arrived by 9:30am.
Remediation and Restoration specialist also contacted by Aviv and arrived by 10:00am to diagnose
Remediation team arrived before 11am to commence water cleanup/dryout process
Although a very challenging and frustrating situation to wake up to, Michael Aviv at Aviv Plumbing was absolutely incredible in taking immediate action and significantly reducing the stress of the situation.
I would never use any other plumbing company.
Thank you Michael and the team at Aviv Plumbing.

We are very glad that the stressful situation was made just a little less difficult. Thank you for the great review. Aviv Plumbing strives to provide the best possible service and we are glad we did not disappoint.

More about Aviv Plumbing

Plumber and Plumbing Company specialising in all brands of fixtures. We are a recommended service company for many high end fixture and faucet manufacturers including Rubinet, Riobel, Aquabrass, Grohe , Duravit and many others. We are knowledgeable in many other leading names in the industry. We stock a wide selection of spares and can source most components. We offer great service and good value. We are not connected to any large franchises.

COVID_19
Aviv Plumbing Inc takes the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. In order to protect both our clients and our team, we have implemented a strategic plan regarding service calls.
Apart from the usual hand washing and cleaning that has always been a part of our procedure, we are also imposing a series of questions at the time of booking calls. These are questions outlined by the government of Canada https://www.canada.ca/home.html follow the links to COVID-19.
Our staff will clean all tools between jobs and will be wearing masks. If you have a call booked and have answered "yes" to any of the questions or have not been feeling well, please call and postpone your service call.
As a service company, we cannot work remotely and self isolation will be devastating to us.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time.