De Boer's

Reviews for De Boer's

bonmel, guelph
bonmel, guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

We furnished our whole family room and living room

The selection of the items was great. We like modern furnishings, things you don't find in most homes, and they had alot to select from. Their sales are real sales. We like to pop in once and a while to check out what is on sale and what is new. The sales staff is great to help you fiqure out your floor plan and what will work in your space, with colour selection etc.

Meria - Mississauga
Meria - Mississauga

8.3/10

Furniture for new condo

Wonderful showroom... gives lots of creative ideas for what to do with my new place too. Had a very patient lady who was willing to help me create a floorplan with the furniture I had in mind which was very helpful in planning the space that I had to work with. Prices are quite high however and although the quality is pretty good, some items cost more than I was ready to pay for.

More about De Boer's

Wide range of styles to furnish and decorate the entire home. Create a room plan. Located across GTA