De Boer's

Upagus
Upagus
8.5/10

Decor for the home

I received excellent service on a recent visit to De Boer's - I was helped by a very friendly and knowledgeable young woman who took me around the showroom to show me the types of things that I said I was looking for. The showroom is gorgeous and gives lots of good ideas - I ended up buying a set of lamps that I could just 'picture' in my living room, and they have turned out great. I could definitely decorate my whole house from De Boer's, but I have to admit I couldn't afford it. You'll have to pick and choose your items from here, unless you have a lot of money to spend. Other than the priciness of the store, however, I can find no flaws.

Soccar Shotz
Soccar Shotz

7.3/10

Furniture shopping

The overall selection is good and the sales staff is very helpful. However, the prices are quite expensive.

More about De Boer's