Lido Cabinets Ltd

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
101 Toro Rd, Unit 53 North York ON M3J 2Z1

Reviews for Lido Cabinets Ltd

European design

If you look at my photos you will understand my work with Luca. We collaborated very well on design and materials to be used in order to build an amazing kitchen. I found Luca extremely patient and open to innovative ideas. He interfered with my choices just to make them better. Julie, his wife, helped tremendously with the choice of quartzite for our kitchen. She is a gem to work with.
My kitchen is unique and reflects my personality. I wanted more than practicality, I wanted beauty in disguise and Lido helped me achieve my goal. I would recommend them to anyone.

Stancy from Toronto
Stancy from Toronto

Custom Kitchen

I am 100% ecstatic with my new kitchen! Silvana was so helpful, knows her stuff inside and out! I may have to learn how to cook.

Silvana was on time to all meetings, gave great advice and delivered a product that is beyond my expectations!

Carol
Carol
5 reviews Concord, ON

Kitchen Installation

Met with Silvana at the National Home Show & was impressed with the quality of product and knowledge - I knew exactly what I wanted, so Silvana & designer Colleen helped me to achieve my vision. I now have a beautiful custom kitchen & laundry room thanks to Lido Kitchens!

Frank in Central Etobicoke
Frank in Central Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

My wife and I recently purchased our first home back in 2006 that was in desperate need of new kitchen cabinetry. The space was small and awkwardly laid out. Having plenty of design experience, I sketched a design that we felt would be the most functional layout for the space we had. With copies in hand we searched for a company that would help us with our quest for the perfect kitchen. We checked well over a dozen of the best known kitchen companies in the Toronto area before we stumbled onto Lido Cabinets. We were amazed at the differences in quality and pricing between companies, and how in some cases the poorest quality cabinets seemed to be the most expensive. It seemed Lido Cabinets had the perfect fit. They had the ability to provide us with a custom kitchen at a fair price without the nonsense of trying to gouge us for petty things such as stain colour choice. The business is family owned and operated and we liked that personal touch that only a family business seems to be able to provide. Sylvanna, the project co-ordinator, helped us through the finer details of the project such as the valance and crown molding choices and made the necessary adjustments to the design so as to ensure the integrity of the design was not compromised. The service was courteous and friendly, and although we were faced with some installation issues that were to be expected with a house of this age and a project of this type, Lido made sure they did not cut corners, and finished the job right. Overall, the quality of their work and the knowledge of their trade is what will transcend, and there is no question we would recommend Lido to anyone who is interested in a quality product for their money. We wish them all the best success!

Karlo in Riverdale
Karlo in Riverdale

Riverdale Kitchen Renovation

Over the course of 2 years, we've had Lido complete two upgrades to our existing kitchen:

- They doubled the total amount of cabinets by installing a Bar Area and Pantry. They did this by matching the existing kitchen installation to such an extent that none of our guests have ever realized that they were built by different companies.

- They installed custom granite counter tops for the kitchen, bar area and breakfast bar, complete with undermount sink installation.

In both cases, Camille, Carm, and Sylvana were wonderful; helpful in making decisions on style and finish, and even providing insight into granite selection at the wholesalers. Throughout it all, any concern or problem was always resolved without complaint or issue.

I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a quality product from someone who inspires trust (and return business).

John McKean in Willowdale
John McKean in Willowdale
9.5/10

Bathroom and Laundry Room Renovation

Sylvana (who looked after us) was highly recommended by J.T. Stewart the famous general contractor. He's so fussy, we just know they must have very high quality.

I rated Price as Average since we didn't compare prices with anyone else. They seemed reasonable.

Their showroom is a little cramped, but there's lots of samples and Sylvana's brain is an encylopedia. She guided us through all the ins and outs of choosing types of drawers, doors and stuff.

We will definetely use Lido for our kitchen reno next year.

From Woodbridge
From Woodbridge

kitchen cabinets gorgeous!!! I love it!!

Custom design without the high price.
Professionals hard at work.
Highly recommend!!!
A wonderful working relationship.
Thank you so much.

George from T.O.
George from T.O.

9.8/10

Kitchen Cabinets

Great with service. More detail was needed with the installation. It was very messy. During the installation they did not tape all the rooms. The end product was good.