Polgres Home Improvement Centre

Tile & Stone Contractors
4060 Ridgeway Dr, Unit 11 Mississauga ON L5L 5X9
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Streetsville  >  Polgres Home Improvement Centre

Reviews for Polgres Home Improvement Centre

Troy in Mississauga
Troy in Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

We had Polgres gut our bathroom and install a new shower, vanity, tiles and toilet (pretty much everything). It was not a large bathroom, and I was initially taken aback by the price. However, when I shopped around, I found them to be competitive with other companies in Mississauga. I was pleased with their work, the guys that do the work are very hard-working and diligent.

Gene & Linda Schuster Mississauga
Gene & Linda Schuster Mississauga

Renovated Four Bathrooms

We had a great installation with the owners (Stan & Kate) and the two installers (Jack & John). Stan & Kate were very helpful & knowledgeable in advising us on what we should do as well as deciding on the fixtures, tiles, etc. The project started on the promised date and the installers took pride in their work and maintained a clean project. Stan monitored the Project on a daily basis and facilitated any minor glitches/changes necessary. Overall it was a positive experience and we very pleased with the final outcome. A special thanks to Stan, Kate, Jack and John for caring and their efforts.

Isabel from Mississauga-808
Isabel from Mississauga-808

complete bathroom reno and new bathroom installed

We moved into our 40 year old new home loving the location but unhappy with the state of the only bathroom with a shower/tub. As much as I like the color lilac, it wouldn't be my first choice for every tile and appliance in a bathroom. I called Stan at Polgres and he came out to have a look. He offered me many suggestions including taking the current hollow wall in the corner of the bathroom and installing a laundry shoot that takes my dirty laundry from the second floor to the basement. He even gave us access to the shoot on the main floor. WOW!!! Then he designed and installed a beautiful master ensuite using a very small existing bedroom and gave the master bedroom a walk in closet. Stan gave us an timeline and stuck to it. Even with a few issues, and there always are some when you open up the walls of an older home, he was able to complete the two bathrooms ahead of his schedule. We love our rooms Stan. Thanks for the excellent service and beautiful workmanship. We recommend you to all of our friends. Thanks Kate for the amazing help with choosing finishes for our project. Your store is really a one stop shop, and you have such beautiful things to choose from.

susan from Toronto-164
susan from Toronto-164
6 reviews Scarborough, ON
7.8/10

Tiling home vestibule and downstairs powder room.

Stan, the owner, has been in the tiling business for a couple of decades. He knows his work and does a professional job at laying tiles. I recently had a general contractor lay an expensive ceramic, heated floor in my renovated kitchen, which was poorly executed, resulting in an uneven floor, which is markedly noticeable. Stan laid tiles in the vestibule and powder room of my house, which result was excellent. When I compare the two tiling jobs, the difference is very noticeable.