Amg Appliances

Reviews for Amg Appliances

Eric Liddon from Oakville
Eric Liddon from Oakville

Kitchen Appliances

The Showroom was really worth seeing, finally somewhere you can compare some high end applainces by turning them on. They have great friendly service, I dealt with Rick and he went over and above what was expected. Alan the owner even gave me his home phone if I had any questions. I highly recommend AMG Appliances, even their delivery crew were pleasent to deal with.

ISK
ISK
3 reviews ,

Kitchen Appliances

We needed to buy all new appliances for a kitchen we were renovating. Alan and Sam, the owners, were absolutely wonderful to deal with. They knew their products and provided us with individualized attention. If you're looking for high end appliances, professional, courteous, knowledgeable staff (sales, delivery and installation), I would highly recommend AMG Appliances.