Zellers Inc

feral saint catherines
feral saint catherines
4 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Bathroom

I wanted to outfit my newly renovatred bathroom and thought that I would try my local zellers. The prices were insane for the quality of product that you received. The customer service reps seemed to act like I inconvienanced them anytime I had a question to ask. I was not impressed and won't return.

Tara in St.Catharines
Tara in St.Catharines
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Policies

I have to say after shopping at Zellers quite a few times I am not impressed with their store policies. For one they do not abide by the scanning code of practice. The worst part of that is that the prices it scans up as is never the same as what is listed, and I don't want to try and remember all of the shelf prices for when I check out at the cashier. I wouldn't reccommend this store to anyone to be honest. Their policies lack and their prices are far too expensive for what they sell.