Your Friend With A Cube Van Inc.

Moving & Storage
381 Dundas St E Toronto ON M5A 2A6
Moving & Storage
Your Friend With A Cube Van Inc.

Reviews for Your Friend With A Cube Van Inc.

Lucie in Mississauga
Lucie in Mississauga

Great Service

I have nothing but good things to say about YFCV movers. Arrived on time, worked carefully but efficiently and were very friendly. Arranging the move was very easy as well.

Allie in Toronto
Allie in Toronto

Unique downtown move - YFCV were amazing!

Our organization needed to move into a storage facility - it may seem that this would be easy enough. However, we were on the second and third floor of a residential building on Spadina. We also had A LOT of heavy equipment that needed to be moved down the stairs. YFCV were fantastic. Friendly, professional, quick and problem free. The amazing service started at the beginning. I contacted many local businesses and YFCV was the only one that suggested a site visit before a quote was made. They did this quickly and was extremely reasonable. We will definitely be using this service again in the future! Thank you!

Ryan in Georgetown
Ryan in Georgetown
0 reviews Georgetown, ON

AMAZING SERVICE

The movers arrived on time with a phone call for notice of their upcoming arrival. They were hard workers, organized, kind and most of all patient. It's a hectic day saying goodbye to your past home and move into a blank slate of a home. The movers were soooo patient and calm with us that it helped to calm us down.
Finished a full move in 5 hours and only had the freight elevator on one side of the move. They were champs. THANK YOU!!
The service over the phone with their office was also very professional.
100% would recommend.

Anna in Bathurst
Anna in Bathurst
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving to Ottawa

Myself and my family have been planning our move from Toronto to Ottawa. We have contacted Your Friend with a Cube Van. Mr Roy has responded to our inquiry quickly and provided a very competitive quote, considering it was a long distance moving. Even though there were some unexpected delays on the day of the move, both, David and Nazir were very efficient and helpful. We are very grateful to Your Friend with a Cube Van and without a doubt, we highly recommend this company to anyone who is planning to move.

JR
JR

Fourth Great Move

This January was the fourth time we've used Your Friend With A Cube Van for various moves, from small to large. Our loyalty is based on the wonderful service received each time. In January, it was Dave and Layton who prepared and transported our things with care,professionalism, and good cheer. We cannot recommend this company too highly.

Francine in Toronto
Francine in Toronto

Careful and Professional

I had to move some things from my dad's condo to 3 different places, including 3 display cabinets, 2 of which were almost all glass. The movers at YFCV carefully took out the shelves and wrapped up everything. They organized the truck for the 3 deliveries and brought in the cabinets and set them up. Very professional and really acted like a friend!

Excellent customer service, courteous and flexible

Your Friend With a Cube Van were great for my recent move! On time, organized and careful. Accommodating with request for additional assistance the following day, and owner Denis truly went above and beyond in helping me transport a large sectional and twin bed to the ReStore for donation!

Every member of the team I worked with was great! Highly recommended and would definitely use them again.

rickylau in Toronto
rickylau in Toronto

Helpful movers!

Yfcv is super helpful arranging the move. The day we moved it was snowing and they have been super helpful in packing stuff that weren’t packed in boxes. Their team was friendly and had good attitude. The only things are two misses were a steamer that was broken in transit and a box that was dropped (and sadly it was the box we had crystal bar ware in). More care would’ve made it a 10 star service.

Sara Brown in Toronto
Sara Brown in Toronto
7 reviews Colborne, ON

Years of great service with these guys.

We have used YFCV for home staging and moving clients' belongings in and out of storage for over 10 years, so many times I can't even count. We have had consistently pleasant, professional, fast and reliable service. We find they are the perfect blend of professional and personable - they just show up and get to work. Have also recommended them to friends and family who have been very happy.

Susan C.
Susan C.

Moving a heavy piece of furniture from one floor to another.

I had a heavy buffet that I wanted to move from my dining room on the first floor to my office on the second floor. My experience with this company was positive from start to finish. The person who answered the phone was pleasant and spoke loudly and clearly ( important to me as I am hard of hearing). The arrangements were made quickly and efficiently and since it was a small job they could fit me in straight away. They arrived on time, laughed at my idea of heavy and moved the buffet quickly and efficiently. Since it took so little time the guys even asked me if there was anything else they could do for me! I would definitely recommend this company.

More about Your Friend With A Cube Van Inc.

Your Friend with a Cube Van is a fully licensed and insured assembly, disassembly, packing, moving and delivery company. We help individuals and businesses move around the GTA at affordable prices since 2002. We offer complete packing services by bringing you the advice, supplies and tools you need to pack ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?