York Huron Paving & Construction

Reviews for York Huron Paving & Construction

draga in Toronto
draga in Toronto

Great Driveway and curbs

Angelo and his crew did a great job, the job was done on time, quickly and they left my yard and driveway clean when they left. The driveway and curbs were done great!! Crew was professional.

1234 in Oakville
1234 in Oakville

Remove and replace driveway with asphalt and paver walkway

Angelo, the owner of York Huron Paving, has been in business since 1990. He was on site for every part of our job. He installed the paying stones himself. We are people who do a lot of our own work. We are very particular about how a job is done. We were extremely happy with this job. He was a bit late getting started, but when he arrived the job was completed in two day. They removed the old walkway and driveway and re graded, then let it sit for 6 weeks. My father, a Civil Engineer , who did bridge and road work, would have highly approved of letting the driveway sit for 6 weeks.

Rita in Toronto
Rita in Toronto

Paving

3 years ago my parents got their driveway paved by York Huron paving they were extremely happy and satisfied with the job, fast forward 3 years I called them up to do my driveway and once again they provided excellent service. Angelo and his crew are very knowledgeable and professional, I highly recommend them.

steelmaster/ d.
steelmaster/ d.

paving of driveway

GREAT JOB OF PAVING OUR DIVEWAY BY YORK HURON PAVING. WORKERS WERE WONDERFUL, WE WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ALL OUR FRIENDS.

JohnDB in Newmarket
JohnDB in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Replace existing driveway, fix base and re-pave

My original review on this company was just under 2 years ago and I was pleased as you can read with the work done. I was even more surprised when Angelo came by this past month to check on the driveway and see if I was still satisfied. The more recent negative reviews do not reflect my personal experience.

G B Mississauga
G B Mississauga

Choose Anyone Else

York Huron widened my driveway last May 2016. They put down gravel and came back 6 weeks later to pave. After they were done they took my brand new hose nozzle. I called, and Angelo said he would bring it back. He never did. The asphalt cracked badly after 8 months with grass coming up. The edges are crumbling. I called Angelo and he said he would come look. Never happened. Total waste of my money. Don’t waste yours.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Asphalt driveway

Signed up July 7, 2017 for 35 x 25 driveway but due to City By-Law could only do 17 x 28. After numerous calls, asphalt paving done in October and confirmation call received in evening that crew coming next morning at 7 am to do asphalt! Why so urgent and immediate and all of a sudden?

After asphalt done, I was coerced to issue check for original amount (for 35 x 25 size driveway) though asphalt done was 17 x 28 instead of original 35 x 25. No invoice had been issued. After discussing with numerous individuals, I put stop payment on check and have been following up for over a week requesting that we calculate a fair and just amount and for them to issue an invoice so I could pay them a fair and just amount but no response yet.

They had indicated they would dig 18" deep for 3 ¼” crushed gravel with sand, and install 3" thick asphalt. I have CCTV security camera which shows they maybe put only about 1" of asphalt at the most. I wanted to add the 18" deep and 3 ¼” gravel with sand and 3" asphalt in the contract but was told to trust them and am sorry I didn't insist on this being written in the contract since this seems not to have been done. I was also told the driveway would slop to east for water drainage but this also not followed at all!

When they came to remove grass and lay gravel, they damaged the existing driveway and I was told they would fix where damaged and cracked but didn’t do anything to repair what they had damaged.

Georgio in Toronto
Georgio in Toronto

Driveway with interlocking

Horrible company i had my driveway paced with interlocking on the sides angelo said he would use crushed limestone which he never did tried to tell me it was when you can see its crushed recycled concrete then it takes him 3 months to come back and and everytime i tried calling him he would never answer left him voicemails and txt msgs and when he would respond it was txt msg saying very busy call you tonight and would never recieve a call finally i hear from him the 3rd month that ih were coming tomorrow morning to pave to which i am horrified by the job left lines in my driveway and a pool of water sits at my garage door and the sides look like an S and not straight when i called to have him come fix it now i cant even get ahold of angelo avoids my calls. Would not recommend there company very dishonest owner.....

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Paving work does not last, avoid this company

York Huron repaved our driveway about 5 years ago. Paving is like tile work, you don't really know the quality for several years. As you can see by the photos, this company does low quality work. We reached out to them and they claimed they would come and take a look but did not. The driveway we replaced was original, so about 40 years old. The original driveway looked better after 40 years than this one does after 5.

Sorry I didn't know who you are and which driveway can you contact me to see what the problem is and if it can be rectified send me your name address and phone number I will call you

I have responded to your post but without a response from you I can't do anything to help you I don't even know if you are a previous cliant thank you and waiting on you response.

B. from Mississauga
B. from Mississauga

Home driveway Re & Re.

Quick, efficient, and reasonably priced for a 4 car driveway. When a scheduling conflict came up on my end, Angelo was understanding and rescheduling was easy. Would highly recommend this company.

More about York Huron Paving & Construction

Welcome to the York Huron Paving Inc. service information page. We are the premier providers of Asphalt ,Interlocking Stone and Precast materials. Our goal is to provide you the very best in the paving industry starting from the planning stage to the finished product. Before we start, we know your job from start to finish. A thorough site inspection permits us to become familiar with the specific conditions of each individual project for a better layout and planning of the project.

When you receive an estimate from us you get more than just a price, you get professional advice, planning and design.

Our quality control standards are high. Our personnel are among the best in the industry with over 25 years experience. Our goal is always to deliver satisfaction. Your satisfaction is of paramount importance which fuels in referrals and repeat customers.

Below is a short list of the services we offer:

Asphalt paving for; Parking Lots

Residential and Rural Driveways

Tennis Courts & Golf Courses

Interlocking Stones for; Driveways, Walkways and Patios

Curbs , Retaining Walls & Steps.