York Huron Paving & Construction

Reviews for York Huron Paving & Construction

HB in Vaughan
HB in Vaughan

Honesty and great paving

I appreciated the honesty from Angelo, I inquiry about changing our existing curb to cement curb, he pointed out that due to the fire hydrant very near our driveway, we may loose a foot of entrance.
We decided to keep our existing curb and only do the driveway
It was done promptly and very good
Great team!

Thanks for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

cathystrezov
cathystrezov
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

paving of driveway

Exactly as discussed and great job as right to the edges of patio and garage.

Thanks for your input it was a pleasure working with you

rosa.g.mirabelli
rosa.g.mirabelli

upgrade driveway

Appreciated the work being done and at a mutually agreeable price.
Knowledgeable of his trait.

Thanks for your input it was a pleasure working with you.

Phil
Phil

Driveway paving

Angelo and his crew did a great job prepping and paving my driveway. I am very happy with the results

Thanks for your input it was a pleasure working with you

lchindamo
lchindamo

Driveway and landscape

Thank you angelo and crew for the excellent work and perfection peace of mind on my new driveway and new ideas on my landscape thx again cheers

Thank you for your input it was a pleasure working with you

Ferd
Ferd
1 review Pickering, ON

Paving of Driveway

Exceptional service, product delivery and installation by a highly experience and knowledgeable team. I appreciate the fact the company representative takes the time to check in after the initial installation to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. I would recommend York Huron Paving to anyone and expect they will perform to their high standards .

Thanks for your input it was a pleasure working with you.

nelson.kklau18
nelson.kklau18
1 review Newmarket, ON

driveway asphalt paving

good job and quality workmanship. the only drawback is taking quite long to have them to pave the driveway but I guess it's because letting the crushed stone to be settled in.

Thank you Nelson for your input. Sorry to hear that you found that we took a little bit longer to finish your driveway. But as I had mentioned to you before we started that I treat each job individually some need less time for settling and some need more. I come out to check each individual job before we complete it so we can avoid any problems that can occur after the job is complete. Your driveway had a few spots that needed extra attention. And trust me if I could finish each job the same day I would be happier than you would. Thanks again

kurt debus in Oakville
kurt debus in Oakville

Asphalt driveway with a paving stone border.

The team arrived on time and and took up the driveway along with the concrete curb.The paving stones and asphalt were put down. The work place was kept clean.
Angelo came by twice to check on the progress.My dealing with Angelo was very professional. Angelo has drop by and asked if I had any questions ab out the driveway.
I have had new driveways put in before but by other firms,but none have treated me better then Angelo and his team. I have recommended York Huron Paving to friends
and neighbors.

Fran M. in Oakville
Fran M. in Oakville

Driveway Paving

Angelo and his crew did a great job. Efficient and respectful. Considering we had a very wet summer and these jobs need to be done weather permitting, we were very pleased with the job done and the workers were respectful of the property. I would recommend York Huron Paving for their workmanship and cost.

bogunleye
bogunleye
1 review King City, ON

Asphalt driveway

Very pleased and would refer this contractor.

Timelines for start and finish was adhered to, and quality of work was very good.

More about York Huron Paving & Construction

Welcome to the York Huron Paving Inc. service information page. We are the premier providers of Asphalt ,Interlocking Stone and Precast materials. Our goal is to provide you the very best in the paving industry starting from the planning stage to the finished product. Before we start, we know your job from start to finish. A thorough site inspection permits us to become familiar with the specific conditions of each individual project for a better layout and planning of the project.

When you receive an estimate from us you get more than just a price, you get professional advice, planning and design.

Our quality control standards are high. Our personnel are among the best in the industry with over 25 years experience. Our goal is always to deliver satisfaction. Your satisfaction is of paramount importance which fuels in referrals and repeat customers.

Below is a short list of the services we offer:

Asphalt paving for; Parking Lots

Residential and Rural Driveways

Tennis Courts & Golf Courses

Interlocking Stones for; Driveways, Walkways and Patios

Curbs , Retaining Walls & Steps.