World Upholstery

fran from Toronto
fran from Toronto
8 reviews North York, ON

Reupholserying dinning chair

I inherited a few pieces of midcentury modern pieces from my mother-in law that needed some care to come to their full glory. I hired Bernardo 2 years ago and he reupholstered an occasional chair for us. This year I contacted him again for dinning chairs. The foam was gone and the fabric needed to be updated. He helped me choose the color, changed the foam and reupholstered them in red leather. They look amazing and so comfortable. He is very reasonable in price, and a very personable and professional person.
I would be happy to recomend him to anyone.

A from Toronto
A from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

sofa, love seat and armchair re- upholstery

I was privileged to have met and worked with Bernardo. He is a warm, friendly and light-spirited person. And above all he is a master at what he does. He delivered a very high quality job at a very reasonable price. if you need a job done on your furniture while keeping a peace of mind, just leave it with Bernardo.

Thank you, and the best of luck to Bernardo!
Albina

Sari in Maple
Sari in Maple
3 reviews ,

Upholstered dining room chairs

Bernardo did a wonderful job upholstering my dining room chairs. He was very warm, friendly and the sweetest man. He did sat with me and helped me pick out a new fabric for my chairs. When the chairs came back I was taken back how beautiful they were. Thank you so much for your wonderful service. You are a gem!