World Of Comfort Ltd

Reviews for World Of Comfort Ltd

Cozy in the Kingsway. in York
Cozy in the Kingsway. in York

#1 in the GTA!

The service that my family has received from Mel and his team over the past 20 years has been exceptional His team is professional and his prices are at or below the industry average. I would recommend World of Comfort for all your heating and cooling requirements.

Boiler replacement

Great communication, fast-response, and pleasant installers. When our gas valve gave out on a 26-year-old boiler and we were presented with a $900 estimate from another company, we checked around about the fix and discovered that that we would be overcharged, we contacted World of Comfort on the recommendation from friends nearby and the reviews on HomeStars. Mel e-mailed back first thing and Brian from World of Comfort called to follow up and was in our basement within hours. He gave us three options: fix, replace with equivalent, but newer, more efficient equipment, or install a fancier system. No hard sell, just reassurance that whichever way went we’d have heat before winter’s wrath. We opted for replacement and all is so far so good.

carlos in Toronto
carlos in Toronto

Repair leaky pipe, Toronto

I contacted Mel at World of Comfort for a leaky pipe around the furnace, and he sent two technicians who fixed the problem in a very short period of time. The technicians knew what they were doing, were so friendly and the price was so reasonable. This was indeed a professional, well done job.

Jonathan in Ottawa
Jonathan in Ottawa

Fixed furnace gas valve

Got great service from Raj. Checked for easy fix and then went in for a more detailed approach. Explained the whole process and was very courteous and helpful. Would use them again for sure.

Jae in Toronto
Jae in Toronto

Hot water tank problem

Asked them to fix my boiler as no hot water. Techican came over and managed to get hot water running. Few days(three day to be exact) later I get same problem (is same error code). Called them again and they tell me they have to charge again to look at the issue. Overall I am very unhappy with level of service I received from them. I would definitely not call them.

CHRISTIAN in Toronto
CHRISTIAN in Toronto

Home Heating and Hot Water

World of Comfort has been my go-to supplier for sales and service on my home's heating system for as long as I can remember. My wife and I have bought more than one high efficiency boiler from them over the years, upgrading from one unit to another as time passes and improvements in technology have been made. We have consistently relied upon the quality of their customer service to do the job -- whether they are installing a new unit, making necessary repairs to the boiler, or conducting routine maintenance.

Hi Christian, thank you very much for the glowing review. We are truly grateful for the kind words and we look forward to helping make your home more comfortable over the years. Thanks again for you and your wife's trust in us.

Boiler Repai

Very friendly and cooperative team. Always putting the customer first and are very professional. Love the job they have done for us. They even more they clean up after there work unlike some companies. very happy with there level of work, highly recommend to all people!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad to hear how happy you were with our services. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Joyce in Toronto
Joyce in Toronto

toasty warm

We built a sunroom addition on our house and purchased Fujitsu model halcyon mini split so far it has been amazing it keeps the room at a comfortable temp it is quiet and quick heat response. We have not entered the freeze of winter yet but so far has been great, im hoping the same for the cooling in the summer.

Hello Joyce, thank you for your review. I'm glad we could help improve the comfort of your sunroom. I hope you have many years of enjoyment. If we can help you with any other of your HVAC needs please let us know.

John Noyes from Etobicoke
John Noyes from Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Radiant heating, hot water system, new furnace

Brian advised me every step of the way on my complete re-building of my house. I put in radiant floor heating in the basement, an on-demand hot water system, as well as combined furnace and radiators for the home heating. He was courteous, professional and always had a creative solution to the problem at hand. The price was very competitive. Overall, very good value for money.

Hi John, on behalf of Brian and the crew we would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We hope that you enjoy all the comforts of your new home and we look forward to helping you with all your indoor comfort needs.

Dave L from Toronto
Dave L from Toronto

AC install

I had a renovation done at my house 6 years ago. The guys (not World of Comfort) who did my reno didn't do a great job on the HVAC so replacing my old AC unit was going to be a difficult job. I received several quotes. WOC was $1700 less than enbridge, but my decision to use them wasn't based on price alone. I decided to use them because of their fantastic service. They went above and beyond to make sure the job would be done correctly. My sales guy Tim was the first to come out to inspect the site and put together a plan for this difficult installation. To be sure he was going down the right path he later brought Mel (owner) to my house to offer a 2nd opinion. Once they were on the same page, we booked the install. The guys came out and did a great job. They were very friendly and informative and took the time to explain some of the things I didn't really understand. I will highly recommend WOC to anyone I know who needs any HVAC work done.

More about World Of Comfort Ltd

“THE INDOOR CLIMATE SPECIALISTS” As a family-owned business for over 45 years in the Greater Toronto Area, World of Comfort has been taking care of the air you breathe. From furnaces and air conditioners to boilers and radiant floors to service and seasonal maintenance, we’ve been looking after your indoor ...