Winners

250 The East Mall Etobicoke ON M9B3Y8

Reviews for Winners

Garn
Garn

Think of Home decoration, look no further (Winners is the right place)

We (especially my wife) have never regretted a purchase from Winners, and she keeps going back for the great product and gift items and highly competitive prices. Because the shop is so huge and choices are high, we can't ever get over the selection and high turn-over of stuff (once you see that you like, grab it or looses it because you don't see the same product back). We recently bought few wall hangers at Winners that is unique and fun... I highly recommend anyone to check out to see the great deals!

Nicole skilton from Toronto
Nicole skilton from Toronto

new apartment

Lots of variety to choose from, and lots of make it yourself Ideas. You walk in and you are surrounded by inspiration! I got a few pintings that totally changed the space.

Amy Trieu in Scarborough
Amy Trieu in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

picture frames

I like Winners because thy have a great selection and their products are good. I picked up a frame partition thing. It fits 12 8x10 prints for $75. That was a good price because I've seen others for a$199.

Ken in East york
Ken in East york
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

home accessories

Girlfriend renting out a new place and we needed some cheap, good quality, no-nonsense furniture and accessories to pick up for her place.
Look no furthur than Winners - brand name items, great quality, huge selection and reasonable prices.

We came out with a couple of chairs, some lamps, and utensils for her kitchen. All for around $100.

Great store and will definitely return.

Roman Carvajal  in Toronto
Roman Carvajal in Toronto

Kitchenware

Winners
416-207-0245
250 The East Mall
Etobicoke
M9B3Y8

It is a huge store but never messy. Staff does a good job keeping everything organized and well displayed. If you have time to search - you will definitely find something unique and affordable. Plus every other day they have something new.

Tricia in Bolton
Tricia in Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Retail activities

The atmosphere is very comfortable and the customer service is great! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for discount retail merchandise. Everytime I have a special occasion, I always go to Winner's first to see what they have on clearance for my special occasion. I am rarely disappointed!

thegreatone
thegreatone

Two lamps

I went into winners and found two great lampos for my living room. They are beautiful and look very expensive. I have founf that winners carries so many great home decor products at reasonable prices. They also had some great paintings I will be purchasing in the future!!

Carrie-5545
Carrie-5545

Home Decorating

I have never regretted a purchase from Winners, and I keep going back for the great merchandise and highly competitive prices. I can't ever get over the selection and high turn-over of stuff (it's always worth a trip, just to see what's new). I recently bought a whole bunch of 'kitchenware' at Winners that is unique and fun... I have been complimented on my new decor more than once by friends already! Anyway who hasn't checked out Winners, I highly recommend it!

Yasmin from Mississauga
Yasmin from Mississauga
7.5/10

Pillows

The thing that's so great about Winners is that sometimes you can find a great deal at a great price the downside is that you have to be willing to do a little rummaging and make frequent trips to the stores since their merchandise is always changing. They have a great selection of pillows and we found plenty of options that worked great with our place. The service is average since the concept of the store is that you search through the racks and shelves yourself to find a great bargain - whatever is on the floor is all the merchandise they have so if you need another size or colour you may be out of luck. If your nearby a Winners, I would definitely take the time to pop in you may find a great buy!

Tanya, Toronto
Tanya, Toronto
9.5/10

Accessorizing your home

So let me start of by saying that this store is massive at Cloverdale Mall! The Service at Winners is always average because it's so big good luck in finding an associate that can really help you. That being said, everything is always in a very well organized manner so all pillows will be in the same area and lights will all be in the same area, etc. so nothing is hard to find. Bottom line? It's all so cheap! And awesome stuff too! I've gotten all kinds of accessories to make my house look great at amazing prices! This store is a huge keeper and because it's a really big one there is a tone of selection.