Williams-Sonoma

Reviews for Williams-Sonoma

JGoldberg1971 in Thornhill
JGoldberg1971 in Thornhill

Beautiful Houseware & Decor

Williams Sonoma has very knowledgeable friendly staff from the moment you walk in the store. They have beautiful items and I purchase a lot of gifts from here especially house warming gifts. I also had my wedding registry here.

Tara from Oakville
Tara from Oakville

Housewares for christmas

I just love this store. I love the choice and quality. The staff are very helpful. I would recommend this store to anyone looking for house ware products. Its a great choice.

Sara from Calgary
Sara from Calgary

Kitchen Utensils

I absolutely LOVE Williams-Sanoma!!!!
They have the coolest selection of gifts and household supplies.
Even if I don't buy anything I always browse through when I am in the mall.

Jennifer from Scarborough
Jennifer from Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Christmas baking

I went here to get a few ideas for my christmas baking. However, once I visited the store it was absolutely stunning and put me 100% in the christmas spirit. I went in to only gather ideas and ended up purchasing $160.00 worth of goods (some of which are not for me). I am completely prepared for my cupcake and baking needs for the christmas holidays which are sure to be a hit. The saleswoman was pleasant and not pushy. Will definitely be back again...

RC from Toronto
RC from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Baking Supplies

Williams-Sonoma is the place to go for decorating tools – they have an excellent selection of decorating pens, cute cupcake liners and many more. Their staffs are friendly and knowledgeable.

Raymond Chow from Toronto
Raymond Chow from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

kitchen knick knacks

Williams-Sonoma has an item for everything you need to do in the kitchen. Whether it's coring an apple, or getting honey out of a jar, you can expect to see the item here. All their products are well designed and sophisticated

JIll in Toronto
JIll in Toronto
8 reviews TORONTO, ON

baking supplies

Williams-Sonoma is a bakers dreamland. with all the best stuff for baking and cooking and luxurious extras, you cant help but get sucked into the atmosphere here!!

Typically I go to the eaton's centre location which is smaller than some of the others - but has most of the essentials!

Vanessa from Vaughan
Vanessa from Vaughan

Outfitting our Kitchen

We've been there on various occasions to outfit our kitchen, and every time has been a wonderful experience. The store is huge, two levels, with everything you could ever want for your kitchen. The staff is wonderful too. They are always so helpful and looking for ways to go above and beyond to make your shopping experience not only fun, but also educational. Although prices may be a little higher than some other retailers, you definitely get what you pay for in that you are treated as a special customer, on occasions served coffee, and they absolutely stand behind their products with a generous return policy should you not be satisfied. They only place I will shop for my kitchen.

raetobicoke
raetobicoke

Kitchen Appliances

Williams Sonoma has a fantastic selection of kitchen appliances, imported foods and overall ambiance that makes you want to try more and more things in the kitchen from baking to cooking to appetizers and soups...and the list goes on. The staff are very knowledgeable for the most part, and the quality of the product is excellent.

Teresa, Toronto
Teresa, Toronto
9.8/10

Wedding Present

I was at the Bloor St. store and had an overall great experience. The staff was friendly and very knowlegeable. The speedy giftwrap service (free) is a great bonus!