William Ashley China

Stacey C
Stacey C
9.8/10

Kitchen stuff

This place has an incredible once-a-year sale that I love (other times of the year, the prices are too high for my budget, but this annual sale is a real treat!)!! The quality of the products is exceptional and you will not beat the prices at their November sale (many prices are ped up to 80%). I would recommend checking this place out for glassware, china, silverware, dishes, etc., and then going back when the sale is on... you'll be glad you did! I recently saved $400 dollars on a set of superior quality silverware (that I never could have afforded otherwise!)!

More about William Ashley China

At Wiliam Ashley China, our steadfast comitment to the highest standards of customer service combined with our premium product have made us North America's largest china and gift specialty retailer. Visit us online or in person to view our extensive colection of designer tableware and fine china by renowned designers ...
Looking for China & Cookware pros in Mississauga?